Sunday, August 3, 2008

TAG

so i got tagged so i figured I'd better get it over with. First was from my almost 3 year old nephew, and then my sister Melinda, so here it goes...

CARSONS TAG
Name: Callie
Age: 17
Favorite activities: shopping, driving, anything a teenager would like to do. dating (hook me up)
Favorite foods: i'm really into ritz crackers and cheese or anything dessert
Least favorite foods: seafood, and most vegies
Favorite Music: HANNAH MONTANAH
Favorite Toy: cell phone, car
Favorite book: Twilight
Favorite clothing item: sweats, or i really like to dress up
What makes you sad: seeing someone else sad

MELINDA'S TAG
this is pretty much a make up tag and being raised with 3 sisters i was never taught to do my make up, so i dont really wear any!
My Foundation- none
My Blush-none
My Day Cream- chlorine, when i do swimming lessons i get NO zits!
My Lipstick- lipstick is for dancers, I have MaryKate and Ashley lipgloss other than that i use chapstick
My Essential Beauty Product-my face ahah
My Favorite Product-My mascara cause thats all i use
My Perfume-Vanilla lotion
My Nails- i bite them
My Feet- i paint them black... it makes them look tan
My Hands- any lotion i can find
Three Items to take to a Desert Island- my swimsuit :) bugspray (i dont want West Nial) and Zac Efron, or a really cute boy
Women I admire for their beauty- my sisters and my mommy
Women with the best sense of style- no i'm not obsessed with her but every outfit Hannah Montana wears i love!
My Ultimate Dream- to find someone great to marry in the temple!

No comments: