Sunday, January 18, 2009

Christmas Break and Christmas


Finally I'm posting things about Christmas! It was a fun two weeks, we got Misty, Scott and Kenzie for a couple of weeks but no Whitney :( Christmas was just me and Sam so it was a very quiet Christmas Eve. Compared to the usual 3 hours of opening presents it only took about an hour but me and Sam got SPOILED! Christmas Break was great having no school for 2 weeks. My friends and I did a lot of fun things, it was very hard to go back to school especially since it was now finals time.
At the movies on Christmas Day

Building a "Snowman" with some friends (Top) , Taylor and his brother made a jump at the bottom of a hill so we did a little mini snowboarding, sorry the picture is bad it was dark (Bottom)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i love your P.J.'s! I showed those to mom so you can thank me =)