Sunday, January 18, 2009

College Bound

Yes, Yes it finally happened. Who'd of thought I'd get into college!! Well after some "hard work" and "dedication" I Callie Harmon got accepted into BYU-I! I was at work and decided to see if I had gotten accepted yet, and to my suprise I did. Now I was at work so I tried to hold back the screams and called my mom and started crying-at work. So I had to quickly stop the conversation. Now the hard thing is to keep going to high school, now that I'm accepted I dont have the same motivation as I did before (which was very little in the first place). But I"m excited to see where the world has to take me and more importantly my Heavenly Father. Here's a little bit of the letter!


Congratulations! We are pleased to offer you admission to Brigham Young University-Idaho. We look forward to having you on campus and feel that you will be an asset to this university.

Sincerely,

Admissions CommitteeBrigham Young University-Idaho Admissions Office

5 comments:

ReeSe said...

Yeah Callie!! This is awesome news. It's awesome you're moving on to bigger and better things. You'll LOVE college, but we'll miss you around these parts! Congratulations!

Stoker Family said...

Yay! Me, Scott and McKenzie are SOOO excited. We know you will have the time of your life!

amanda said...

Congrats Callie!! That will be so much fun for you!! It will be here before you know it. I can't believe you are almost ready to graduate? Any fun plans for the summer?

Anonymous said...

i'm very proud of you! and by the way we all knew you would get into college ha ha.

Suzanne Lancaster said...

I can't believe my little miamaid is going to graduate and go to college:( Congratulations! College is so much fun. It's cute that your mom cried. I can totally picture it. I miss all you girls, and think about you every time I see a Hilary Duff movie:)