Sunday, October 17, 2010

SUMMER FUN

Ok, so I know its not summer anymore but I'm just trying to fill everyone in on my life. So a couple of events happened in the summer that just kept be left untold! First I was in school for half the summer :( only because thats the way my track goes, so I decided to stay in Rexburg the whole summer and help my sister out since she had TWINS! They were born July 8th, and their names are Brodee Scott (stolen from me) and Sadie Marie (personally should have been Sadie Erin) but they are so cute and I love them so much! I'm so proud of my sister and it just makes Misty so much more amazing!

The picture is when they were teeny tiny...dont worry I'll put new ones up soon!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next event was my trip to CALIFORNIA. I went to go see Scott and we had fun at Disneyland and the beach. At Disneyland we got to play V.I.P and go to a fancy resturant for "members only" called Club 33. It was AMAZING and soo much fun. We felt a little inadequate because usually you are old or famous if you go so people probably thought we were just really rich and famous. Turns out we are neither. I also made the first stop be Pixie Hollow since I WILL someday be Tinker Bell. I think he felt a little weird being in line with a bunch of little girls. I didnt really care. I think he got me back by embarrassing me by telling Tinker Bell I want to be here. Its not a very comfortable situation when you tell a fairy youre taking over her job! We'll see though. California was amazing and I want to go back!!

1 comment:

Whitney said...

I think you should do your hair curly more often cause I think the picture at the beach is Super cute :)