Monday, November 8, 2010

HALLOWEENY!

It started off carving 'puckins' at Misty at Scott's. It was a blast and McKenzie had so much fun! The next day we went to Boo at the Zoo. McKenzie went as a punk rocker chick and got PINK HAIR!


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So this year I was super excited for Halloween. I couldnt wait to do a "couple" costume with Scott (who wasnt too excited) until he got the call that he had to work from 12 p.m. to 12 a.m. I was devistated but he wasnt too upset. But I ended up having fun anyways. On friday night starting at 1:00 a.m me and my roommates decided to watch a scary movie. This was my first scary movie without a "man" to "sit" next to and I dont think I'll ever do it again. We watched the others which is my newly hated movie. Since we didnt go to bed until about 4 o'clock we stayed in our pajamas mostly the entire day. Then we all got ready for our ward party! I went as a punk rocker, or Hannah Montana. I prefer Hannah. Then after being out of our jammys for 2 hours we decided it was time to get back in them, went home and watched Hocus Pocus.



1 comment:

Suzanne Lancaster said...

punk is workin for you!...you should keep it :)